ImmortalHumaNImmortalHumaN

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

=LU= Earth Defender =LU= Earth Defender

Not bad

It's a good start! Keep it up!
Tips
* Make your own tank and ships
* Weapon Upgrades
* Difrent (More, kepp the ones you got now and add more!) enimies
* Level creator!

ludatha responds:

The level creator and make your own tank are simple and easy ideas! I will include them in the next version :)

Pirate Skull Puzzle Pirate Skull Puzzle

Goot

It iz goot YARGH!

Bioshock Soundboard v2 Bioshock Soundboard v2

Hell yeah!

It was neat! I loved the way it lookt! But there is some sounds that i would like to hear. For example the "Jesus loves me this i know" song and also som big daddy sounds OH OH HOH! And "Look Mr Bubbles, it's and angel!" YAY! Fix that for me and i will give it a 5/5 10/10 insted of a 5/5 7/10! PEACE OUT!

M1K3-B responds:

hmm well ill see what i can do. Im already at 10mb, may have to cut something for that. Any suggestions that doesnt really need to be in there?

King of Air Guitar King of Air Guitar

No thanks

I love guitar games, but this one was just a pain in the ass.. I played two songs, but it did not find ANYTHING that made me like the game! Sure its well done! But its not fun! And fun is like 75% that matters, the rest is sound, graphics and story! You can play a game where its a black box that you are going to press, and the point of the game is to see how much you can click! The graphics may suc, and mayby there is no sound, but if its fun you will keep playing it.
But but this game was the difrent to what i just wrote. this game had good sound, and good graphics, but it was not fun! The notes acted stupid, it was hard to know how you were suposed to press when it was to notes REALY close to each other! Sorry, but i did not like this game! But im sure a lot of people thinks im a total idiot and that this game is cooler than Rock Band 2! Bye

Kempt responds:

Hi there, sorry this one wasn't for you but thanks for your comments, we'll definately take them into account for future versions. Hope you like our next one!

- 30 Seconds - - 30 Seconds -

Funniest 30 seconds today!

This was the funniest 30 seconds today! I love the game! Make a longer one like 60 seconds! Would be fun! :D